Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Importance of Homemade Photo Albums

Coming from a photo obsessed, image taking addict, I’m sure it will come as no surprise when I tell you that I make and keep homemade photo albums.
Having albums with the images laid out to tell a story means that every once in a while I do look through them and remember times that I don’t often think about. I get my photo albums from Paperchase which you can get here and use brown photo corners which you can get here
I thought it might be nice to share with you a few from a few years ago.
For the full article of and more images of the album please go to the blog on my website.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos as usual, I keep meaning to make a proper photo album, you have inspired me :) Hope you're well hun xx

    ReplyDelete